- Location of the Main Entrance – Auspicious front door as per vastu brings success, more prosperity and, also enhances good luck to the homeowner.
- Location of the prayer zone – True location brings Peace, Harmony and, also tranquillity in the home.
- Surrounding of the home – External environment could impact the house owner’s fate.
- The shape of the House – Irregular shape creates serious vastu faults.
- Location of the Living Room, Family room, Master Bedroom, Kids Bedroom as well as the Guest room.
- Location of the kitchen according to Vastu and also its internal arrangement – Correct location brings an abundance of wealth, health, and, also prosperity.
- Placements of Electronic gadgets like Computer, TV, Heaters etc
- The direction of the Toilets – Health may suffer because of incorrect placement of washrooms.
- Colors for the Interior – Go for a combination of vibrant, cool, harmonious and, also energetic colors.
- The direction of Lower as well as higher zone.
- The internal arrangement of Each and every room.
- Location of the staircase in case of an Independent home.
- Garden & plantation. Plants are as important as other accessories in the space.
- The shape of the furniture as well as types of material used in the furniture.
- Paintings & home decor. Artwork or paintings can do wonders for mental health and well being. Many artworks can be relaxing and distressing. Paintings and artwork serve the purpose of beauty and hence improves the home decor.
- Energizing a home for peace and prosperity with various vastu enhancers as well as activators.
- Missing Corner / Corner Cuts & Extended Corners.
- The main door is a mouth of a positive energy and opportunities. It should always be located in the most auspicious direction. Do a strong vastu correction, if it has a negative location. Many people ignore this important thing and suffer bad luck for many years.
- Correcting the main door’s vastu defect protects your the house from the frequent illness, money crises, and also disharmony.
- According to vastu, the shadow of the tree should not fall on your house between 9 am to 3 pm. Its called a “Chhaya Vedh” according to Vastu Shastra.
- A brahmasthan (center of the house), a space central to any premises is the most calmest and cosmically connected place. It is the heart of the house and should always be left open and free of obstructing objects. Kitchen, toilet, pillar and, also heavy furniture in the center of the home are severe residential vastu defects.
- Always use square or rectangular shape dining table. Oval or round shape dining table creates a difference of opinion amongst the family members.
- Antique dining furniture near the dining indicates tiresome low energy. They are more suitable in a museum than the dining area.
- Never keep your home temple, prayer room or pooja room sharing a toilet wall.
- Avoid arched door which disturbs positive energy pattern.
- Avoid sleeping under the overhead beam.
- You spend many passive hours sleeping, so your head should be towards the east or south. Sleeping with head towards the north brings illness to the person. The person having a major health issue will find difficulty in recovery.
- It is crucial that there should not be a toilet above the bedroom. This can cause illness in the house.
- Paint your south-west room with a yellow color to enhance the earth element of your house. If you have a bedroom towards the south-east zone, it may create illness in the home. Paint this room with pistachio green.
- Master Bedroom above the kitchen may cause instability in business or job. Children bedroom above the kitchen could profoundly impact on their academic performance.
- If you have computers and electronics near your bedroom, keep fluorite rock near the side table. It gives protection from the harmful radiations.
- Do not allow children or guest to use the south-west bedroom of your home.
- Bed reflecting in a mirror causes energy drain. As a result, you do not get sound sleep.
Precautions as well as Enhancing and Energizing home
- Get more job opportunities by placing a lord Kubera in the north direction of your house.
- Hang beautiful crystal chandelier in the living room to draw positive energy and brings abundance in life.
- Place a huge mirror facing a dining table. A mirror reflecting a dining Table doubles the food which signifies abundance and wealth.
- Vastu Shasta does not recommend spiral staircase. It acts like a corkscrew creating negative energy.
- Also, avoid keeping the temple or study desk below a beam.
- The nonworking clocks or watches at home or office should be removed as they generate negative energy. Clocks should always be kept in ready to use condition.
- According to Vastu, the water element is directly connected with prosperity. When you energize the water element correctly, it will make you rich beyond your expectations.
- Materials from an old building should not be used to build a new one. Otherwise, those old materials may repeat negative incidents that occurred in the old house.
- Keep Mahalakshmi rudraksha, right-hand (Dakshinavarti) shankha, cash pyramid and citrine rock inside your cash box for wealth luck.
- Never keep a dustbin in the northeast corner of your house. It is a most auspicious sacred corner according to vastu shastra.
- Place a vastu painting of Maitreya Buddha in a blessing poses on the east wall for healing benefits.
- Place a bowl containing a vaastu salt near the study desk. It helps in maintaining positive energy around the study area.
- Keep a statue of the goddess Saraswati on your desk or in your study room. Blessing of the goddess Saraswati helps you in stimulating the unconscious mind to become more receptive to learning.
- Extension of the house other than north-east is a vastu defect and need a strong vastu correction.
- Never place the sink beside the gas or oven. This water element extinguishes the beneficial fire energy.
- A stove or gas in which all burners don’t operate properly can make the occupants of a house feel stuck – financially. Clean your stove and be sure all the burners are working 100% with no obstruction.
The energy of your house-Purifying your home for more positivity
- Purify your house by moping a floor with Himalayan rock salt once a week. It mobilizes fresh energy inside the house and also removes the negative one.
- Cobwebs symbolize being wrapped up and stuck physically & financially. Clear them away so you can move forward.
- Always keep the corners very bright. Corners in a vastu are very potent energy sources.
- To protect your house from the pollutant energy, toilet lids should always be closed when not in “active use.
Simple & Effective Remedies are Available Online at plusvalueindia.com like Vastu Pyramids, Vastu Helix, Healing Crystals, Vastu Products and, also Yantra.
- Placing a Tulasi/tulsi plant at northeast or north or east sector of the house can transform any bad energy into positive and good energy.
- Cactus plants are considered to be exceptionally negative plants to have in your house or home. It can seriously affect your health & relationship.
- The home which does not have plants may always feel the lifeless energy. Even in the small house, the balcony can be used for the plants.
- Avoid keeping dry flowers which signify poor energy.