Since you have seen the image and understood that the best location for a toilet or bathroom is the North-West part of the home (not the North-West corner), see carefully that I have left the corners in the image.
The second best location for a toilet is the North-East part and not the North-East corner, and the South-West part leaving the South-West corner, you are now ready for the second step in making a vastu compliant toilet.
The second step is to identify the internal arrangements of items such as geyser, bathtub, taps, mirror, commode etc. in an attached bathroom.
To make this process simpler, I have created another image which tells you the best possible arrangements of essential items and fittings in a bathroom.
Since you now have seen – and hopefully – understood the internal arrangement of items for a vastu compliant attached bathroom, you are now ready to learn and understand the best vastu tips for a vastu compliant attached toilet or bathroom.
Vastu Tips for Attached Bathroom and Toilet
11 Things You MUST DO
- Water closet (commode) should preferentially be aligned to North-South axis in toilet.
- Build toilets in West or North-West side of north of a room depending upon whether toilet is with bedroom or separate.
- Toilets can also be constructed on South side.
- Place commode inside the toilet in West, South or North-West side of West.
- Fit the pot, in toilet, in such a way that while using the commode the person never faces East or West.
- Construct toilet 1-2 feet higher than ground level.
- You can have entrance door of the toilet on East or North wall.
- The flooring of toilet should slope towards East or North so that water drains from these sides.
- Store water, taps etc. in East, North or North-East.
- Color walls of toilet as desired, but prefer light colors.
- Provide a small window in the toilet in East, West or North wall
5 Things You MUST AVOID
- Do not have water closet, in toilet, above or under pooja room, fire or bed place.
- Avoid toilets in center, North-East or South-West corners of home.
- Avoid septic tank in South side of toilet. Update: More on Septic tank Vastu @ Septic Tank Vastu
- Never locate an attached toilet South-East or South-West corner.
- Never store water or install taps in South-West or South-East.