1. SEPTIC Tank should not be in the south-east, the north-east or the south-west corner under any
2. If the north side is divided into nine equal parts it should be in the third part from the north-west direction.
3. SEPTIC tank should not be directly touching the compound wall or the plinth of the house. It should be at least 1 or 2 ft. away.
4. Due to paucity of space, septic tank can built in the north corner of the west side but 1 or 2 ft. away from the compound wall.
5. The length of septic tank should be east-west and the breadth should be south-north as far as possible.
6. Septic tank should not be higher than the plinth level of the building. It should be at the ground level as far as possible.
EFFECT OF Septic TANK
(2) IN NORTH-EAST -Loss of Business
(3) IN EAST -Loss of Fame
(4) IN SOUTH EAST- Loss of Wealth
(5) IN SOUTH- Loss of Wife
(6) IN SOUTH WEST -Loss of Life
(7) IN WEST- Loss of Mental Peace
7. The outlet of the septic tank should be in the north or the west.