1. If the plot is big and spacious, leaving the northwest part of the north side and adjacent to the living room the bed room should be located.
2. In the northern bedroom the morning sun rays are available to some extent.
3. If in the north side bedroom, you sleep with your head towards the east or the south, you can enjoy a sound sleep.
4. A west side bedroom is the best for children. An eastern bedroom can also be used for unmarried children or for guests.
5. If the bedroom is in the south-east direction of the main building, it results in unnecessary quarrels between the husband and the wife. Wasteful expenditure increases and one has face one kind of trouble or the other. It can be used as office or for bedroom of a unmarried son.
6. The north-east is the direction of the deities therefore, no bedroom should be in this direction.Otherwise, one has to face many calamities, sickness increases. If a married couple sleeps in N/E room, they have to face long lasting diseases.
7. Nobody’s bedroom should be exactly in the middle of the building.
8. The colour of walls should be light rose, gray, blue,chocolate, green etc. Marble stones (white and yellow
coloured) should not be used in the newly marrie couple’s bedroom.
9. In the main south-west corner of the south-west side,bed room, heavy articles should be kept. The bed in
this room should be to the south or the west of the south-west corner of this room.
reduction in the life span.
11. Some buildings do not get proper & exact east-west and north-south directions in their building.They get the East-West and North-South in corner or not parallel to the plot. However in bed rooms of such buildings, for getting the proper direction, one should not put his bed in an oblique position S-W, S-E. They should place bed properly in that zone.
12. The dressing table in the bed room should be to the east of the north direction. The reading and writing work should be done in the west of the bedroom. It can also be done in the east. While reading one should face East.
13. Television, heater and electrical appliances should be in the south-east corner of the bedroom. The wardrobe should be in the north-west or the south-west of the room.
14. The door of the bedroom should be of one shutter as far as possible. It should be in the east, the west or the north. There is no harm in having small windows in the east and the north. Almirahs, showcases etc. should be in the south or the west walls. A mezzanine on this side is tolerable.
15. The south-west, west corner should never be kept vacant.
16. If bathroom, tub bath, toilet, change room etc. are to be attached to the bed room, they should be in the
west or the north side.
17. As far as possible, the safe should not be in the bed room. If it is, it should be placed in a way leaving the south-east, the north-east, the south-west and the north-west corners as well as the east and the north directions. If the safe is kept in the south and opens in the north, it is very auspicious. But safe should not be kept towards the north in any room because it opens towards the south, leading to unnecessary expenditure and loss of wealth.
18. Keeping mirror in bedroom specially in newly married couple can cause differences among the couple.T.V. & computer should be better to avoided in the bed room.
19. If still mirror is required it should be on North, East or N/E wall, placed so that no part of your body will
reflect in the mirror while sleeping otherwise same part must have some problem.
20. Install a Bagua outside your bedroom door to protect it from negative energy.